Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just checked out the Zymol website. And I found out that they offer several types of wax. Can anyone let me know what type do you (zymol user) buy?
I just bought the Zymol cleaner wax. Please let me know if that's the right one.

·
Registered
3,746 Posts
I got the cleaner wax it is ok... get the concours wax if want to spend some loot and use Zymol.. me I now use liquid glass polish3-4 coats and 5 coats of mothers wax... looks amazing.. not wuite as good as TurboIS's car tho... that thing is the S**T when it comes to lookin great..!!!!cant beat that

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
I bought the Zymol "Japon" wax...supposedly specially made for paint types on higher end Japanese cars. It works GREAT on my spectra blue IS.

I also bought their HD Cleanse (which you can use to remove swirls in your clearcoat--really obvious with blue). Just remember to avoid swirls, wash/wax your car in straight lines.

The Zymol cleaner wax should be okay, but it's probably not the best for a new car. A more pure wax like the Japon should do the job (keep the cleanser separate).

Just my 2 cents.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts