Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i saw this stuff at target for 13 bucks. i bought it cause everyone on the board said it's the best stuff, but i'm wondering is this the right stuff.

is it blue and have a pina colada smell to it?

·
Registered
205 Posts
I think the zymol you have is made by turtle wax, not zymol. It's not the brand name but the product name (don't know how that got past legal). The real stuff costs over $35. Return it, it won't be as good as one's mentioned in previous threads (mothers, zymol, one grand blitz, FF).

·
Registered
424 Posts
This cleaner wax is not authorized by Zymol to be manufactured by Turtle wax. I have used it once on the wheels of my previous car and it's not bad but you really can't compare it with the professional Zymol line. The lowest end wax of this professional line is Carbon, Japon, Saab, Volvo and Creme and I have been using this (Japaon and Carbon) for 4 years. The result is entirely different. The bottle can last for pretty long because minimum amount of wax is required for application, ie very effective. It should cost around $US 45 or so per bottle. The bottle itself is specially designed to preserve the wax as well. I was just recently told that someone applied Zymol on a black airplane and it's the only wax which can survive after a flying trip.

If you want the result expected ouf ot Zymol quality, go for this professional line.

The email and phone line is not too bad. They could probably answer you the question.

Besides, Porsche has offically used it and you can't go wrong with it.

The only concern are time(it is pretty time consuming) and money (on the expensive side)

·
Registered
3,256 Posts
geoff, I am beginning to wonder if the company paid you to advertse for them.

but it works great anyway. my car is super shiny. especially the sexy rear end. mmmmmmmmmm.........

1 - 7 of 7 Posts