Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, just to let you guys know i just got the clay bar and it works sweet. I have neglected my Honda after i purchase the IS. months have gone by without a good was job. About 3 weeks ago i washed the honda up and placed the wax on, low and behold I could feel the "grittiness" all over the car. On closer inspection I could see little black spots on the hood and rear trunk as well as the top of the rear bumper. It must be all the road grime, tar and other junk that finally stuck to the car.
I have looked hard for the claybar and another member had posted the Zaino web site. Headed on over and they had the claybar, I ordered it and it came within the week. Just this last Fri. I wash the car up, and apllied the claybar, all the black specs and road grime came off, with ease. Applied the wax and it went on silky smooth and came off smooth. the finsh is incredible and the shine is back. I recommend this product to all. a great and reliable company. I may have to try there other products since this one worked so well.

·
Registered
365 Posts
I've heard nothing but praise about Zaino products and I'm about to try them myself. I hope the scratch remover works as well as the clay bar and wax.

·
Registered
35 Posts
sweet. maybe i will use it if there's ever any road grim on my car (notice that i said if there's ever any, cuz every single time i get outta my car, i spen at least an hour washing it and cleaning it up, no kidding) But soon enough, when i get busy, i won't have time to do what i'm doin' now, but yeah, i'll start to use the clay bar, sounds good to me, guys.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Just my 2 cents...

Try Pinnacle wax and clay bar. I highly recommend it! Its better than zaino and easier to work into the paint and very easy to buff out.

I have friends with a Viper, 2 750iLs, 2 S4's who live by these products, not to mention myself.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts