Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was a boring couple nights ago so we got a little race together. I'll try to get the other vid of me vs a 240 but till then here is what else that happend that night...

http://media.putfile.com/WRXvsZ28

·
Premium Member
5,701 Posts
told you guys an IS can take a Z28 (Not off the line)

·
Registered
100 Posts
That was a WRX? I think...

Anyways how do you like living in woodridge? I liked it when I lived there because of the good street scene off of 75th but other then that it sucked.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Inspar8r said:
told you guys an IS can take a Z28 (Not off the line)
yeh sorry bro that was a WRX against the Z28...But i think i might run against him this weekend.

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
DanielIS300 said:
Sorry guys but no stock is300 is going to take a z28 off the line or from a roll... sorry. Ain't ever gonna happen unless it was pre 1993 Z, or it was runnin on 6 cylinders.
let them get schooled on the street.

·
Premium Member
5,701 Posts
If the wrx can take the z28, and the IS can take a wrx, then the IS can take the z28...

I did it on the highway with one... Anyone in the area have a stock one we can race? or mildly modified???

I'll get it on camera..

·
Registered
730 Posts
Inspar8r said:
If the wrx can take the z28, and the IS can take a wrx, then the IS can take the z28...

I did it on the highway with one... Anyone in the area have a stock one we can race? or mildly modified???

I'll get it on camera..
Sorry but no way a stock IS can take a WRX.

·
Premium Member
5,701 Posts
jamessinh said:
Sorry but no way a stock IS can take a WRX.
Try one from 80 on up, where the wrx is like a flying brick, and report to me with your kill.

I don't do that stoplight to stoplight, 1/4 mile bullshit. See sig for reasons.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts