Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all from new member. I want to buy a car via incacar.com/used/cars/lexus/is/2009-Lexus-IS-F-595526 but I´m a bit worried about that, just if they are reliable. Is there someone who knows them, or bought a car from them? What do you think about that? Thanks for answers.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hi all from new member. I want to buy a car via incacar.com/used/cars/lexus/is/2009-Lexus-IS-F-595526 but I´m a bit worried about that, just if they are reliable. Is there someone who knows them, or bought a car from them? What do you think about that? Thanks for answers.
I never heard of them. I can tell you what I think tho. If you serious on buying a car, they do provide a VIN number. Sadly when it comes to online buying the cars is always a risk because your inability to see them in person or feel it. Do extensive searches of the VIN and see if you can get some feedback from the seller about the vehicle.

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
This section is for 2001 to2005 IS300.First off. Other than that it is sold. You may want to read up on the years you are looking for. So you will know what issues to look for.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
3 Participants
01 SolarYellow
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing