Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Banned
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the opportunity to pick these wheels up for $105(fronts) $110(rears). Brand new, and they would be going on a charcoal colored iS. I know i shouldn't take price into consideration when searching for wheels too much, but this is extremely cheap.
I'm looking for some advise and opinions on these wheels and their fitment. I'm new to the iS300 world, and don't want to end up looking like a ricer or a tight ass. According to the spreadsheet, and other calculations i have found on here, they are going to be a tight fit. I'm ok with rolling/shaving the fenders, but not thrilled about a pull, or excessive camber. Thanks in advance, for your suggestions.

18x8 +35
18x9.5 +35
TWG | The Wheel Group

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
^^seriously ROFL!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

·
Registered
4,378 Posts
I sharted when I saw how ugly those wheels are.
prolly like "HOLY SHITT! (shart) THOSE ARE U.G.L.Y. YOU AIN'T GOT NO ALIBI YOU UGLY! yea yea YOU UGLY..."
they are ugly.......at least try to get a nice cheap looking wheel
Seriously. You'd be better off if you sharted ON your stock wheels, smeared it around a little, and called it a day.
LOL. I guess even ROTA is too expensive in this case. To the OP try to get better looking wheels or rock the stocks for now, save up and get something descent. Oh yeah, see quote in sig.:p

·
Premium Member
11,575 Posts
Be cool guys

* they are not very nice - the wheels I mean*

*really*

·
Banned
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hey, thanks everyone.

I asked for an opinion and got flooded with messages about sh!tting on wheels, and "lols".

I been browsing this forum for some time, and every time a noob asks something, he gets bombed with harassment and 25 posts to "use the search button". Why is there even a forum here if all the info is available? It's just good to hear an answer, directed towards you, when you're new to the world of modding a particular vehicle. I came from a community of modding supercharged gm 3.8's. After that, the turbo 3.8 world. All this is new to me, and it's very surprising. I noticed that things are more expensive, and I'm totally cool with that. Just tell me. Say, hey- you're going to need to spend $1500 to get a decent set of wheels. I'm not asking for apologies, but not everyone is as knowledgeable in Lexus' as you all are. Maybe think about helping someone, offering suggestions instead of these sh!t wheels.
At this point, I've realized how people are here. I'll continue to snoop around and check for ideas, if I'm not banned. But I won't bother any of you for opinions or suggestions anymore.
Thanks.

·
Premium Member
20,996 Posts
Not gonna get banned unless you do something stupid lol.

Anyways, check out VR Wheels Webstore, Presented by VR Motoring or the marketplace here. there you can find quality wheels albeit used for cheaper. ive personally bought from RB Wheels and will def do it again.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.