Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
685 Posts
kkambbak- Are you joking or are you for real? If you are for real, e-mail me some info. [email protected].

I_SELL_LEXUS- What is your lowest price for IS with leather, graphite wheels, sunroof, wheel locks, trunk carpet, limited slip differential, and heated sits?

------------------
K.P. :)

·
Registered
341 Posts
I'm also in the market a couple weeks from today. I_SELL_LEXUS, are you one of those buyers agents, or an actual salesperson?

[This message has been edited by Kompressor (edited January 19, 2001).]

·
11,062 Posts
I don't see why you wouldn't be able to get one at invoice price if you find a dealer with a lot of them on the lot. The dealer will still get the holdback money, so there's a profit anyway.

·
Registered
281 Posts
well Rookie84..
I can't get it for anyone else..
see a good friend of my friend is the president of Han Gook Motors in San Jose..
and he said that selling me an IS300 at invoice won't hurt his sales a bit, so he said when the 2002 manual's r released, he'll sell me one at invoice..
i guess im really lucky..

late

·
Registered
6,544 Posts
the lexus dealership here are letting '01 IS300s go for around 29,500 fully loaded with lsd.

psyche!=)

------------------
'01 IS300
'91 NSX
'95 Maxima

·
Registered
16,944 Posts
kkambbak9399

I am In SAN JOSE CA, So why cant he hook another IS300 FAN up, I am ready to buy mine, just dont want to pay the 33,4 i found it for, any people that know where i can get it for less let me know( BAY AREA ONLY) [email protected]

David

HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts