Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
685 Posts
kkambbak- Are you joking or are you for real? If you are for real, e-mail me some info. [email protected].

I_SELL_LEXUS- What is your lowest price for IS with leather, graphite wheels, sunroof, wheel locks, trunk carpet, limited slip differential, and heated sits?

------------------
K.P. :)

·
Registered
341 Posts
I'm also in the market a couple weeks from today. I_SELL_LEXUS, are you one of those buyers agents, or an actual salesperson?

[This message has been edited by Kompressor (edited January 19, 2001).]

·
11,062 Posts
I don't see why you wouldn't be able to get one at invoice price if you find a dealer with a lot of them on the lot. The dealer will still get the holdback money, so there's a profit anyway.

·
Registered
281 Posts
well Rookie84..
I can't get it for anyone else..
see a good friend of my friend is the president of Han Gook Motors in San Jose..
and he said that selling me an IS300 at invoice won't hurt his sales a bit, so he said when the 2002 manual's r released, he'll sell me one at invoice..
i guess im really lucky..

late

·
Registered
6,544 Posts
the lexus dealership here are letting '01 IS300s go for around 29,500 fully loaded with lsd.

psyche!=)

------------------
'01 IS300
'91 NSX
'95 Maxima

·
Registered
16,944 Posts
kkambbak9399

I am In SAN JOSE CA, So why cant he hook another IS300 FAN up, I am ready to buy mine, just dont want to pay the 33,4 i found it for, any people that know where i can get it for less let me know( BAY AREA ONLY) [email protected]

David

HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
7 Participants
is300soon
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing