Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well as you all know i was rear ended about a month ago and have been fighting with the insurance company about that. Well i do not think i am meant to have my IS. Thursday night I was making a left turn into a driveway when a guy behind me was not paying attention and tried to pass me at 35 miles per hour on my left side. I had my turn signal on and everything. A two lane street and he tries to pass over the double yellow. Needles to say i got t boned the drivers side of my car is destroyed, pretty sure it will be a total loss now. It messed me up much worse, had to leave in an ambulance. Hate to say it but if its totalled i do not think i will be buying another IS. I think if i didnt have bad luck i'd have no luck at all!

·
Maxed out Rep Club Member
14,279 Posts
That stinks, I hope you're alright! You can always get another one.

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
darn, sorry to hear that....good think you are okay..

get an IS-F!! :approve:

·
Registered
346 Posts
Hey bro, you are not the only one bad luck with cars. My mom's Infiniti I-35 has been rear ended 2x (back to back months), broken into at work (WOW this was crazy because I was in the parking lot in front of my moms car, it occured around that time too and i was clueless, some crooks just stoled her wallet and threw the rest out acorss the street >>found everytihng that was thrown across the street the next morning<<), been hit a couple more times on the fender. Ahh man you got it worse though, bad luck cars these days. Make sure to take a bath in pickle juice and try to limit yourself into committing bad things because Godsmack does occurs, or also known as Karma.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
O i plan on getting whatever i can outta him. i'm pretty sure he was stoned. He had 2 guys in the explorer with him they seemed stoned too. They were probably passing around the joint while he hit me. It was his daddys explorer and so far it seems like the dad is cooperating unlike the other guy. Guess he has no choice tho

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Car just left on a roll back. I will find out within 24 hours whether it is a total loss or not. Part of me hopes it is because of resale value but the other part doesnt wanna lose my car. O well we will see what happens

1 - 7 of 7 Posts