4,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
currently my favs right now.

1. IS300mike
2. LCA575
3. SophieSleeps
4. goldaltezza808
5. Unvme

alot of honorable mentions but these guys I think went w/ very unique routes that do it for me.....

EDIT: btw this is in no particular order.

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
who is IS300mike?

Unvme sold his car by the way..

and how you leave out isman out of the top 5 is absurd...

·
Registered
13,954 Posts
tsopranoMB said:
who is IS300mike?

was going to say the same thing

Also Philzpeed

There are some members that stick out in my mind when it comes to the IS

·
Premium Member
3,582 Posts
how bout including pics and have actual voting using the voting tool.

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
no particular order

1. isman
2. sophiesleeps
3. turnip
4. LCA575
5. bigdaddyrich

i voted these guys not because of any specifics but the all around modifications done to there cars in my opinon is/are the best in my book and very cleanly done.

·
Registered
982 Posts
1. TRM3
2. TRM3
3. TRM3
4. TRM3
5. TRM3

j/k!!!:lol:

I dont remeber all the cars but a few that come to mind are:

SophieSleeps
LCA575
PhilzSpeed (both white and MSM)
IMPRIMUS
goldaltezza808 (I think its the one that has the huge IC)
Unvme (if he still had it)
4NTOY
ISMAN
Wino_II
A white one in cali with flares ( i think his name was Peter)

there are so many but I cant remeber all there names....

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
btw Thanh good thread ;) .

Theres so many more IS's that are on the site that are incredibly well modified and im glad there part of the is community.

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
1. Mr. Mark (when he had the VIP custom kit on it)
2. IS300Mike
3. Project IS (before he pieced it out)
4. IS300er
5. Phillzpeed (white one, but silver one is growing on me)

·
Premium Member
6,292 Posts
Pics of car and pics of engine bay, a little description of set up and HP would be nice.

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
who is IS300mike?
he had the silver wald widebody IS300 down in socal........was the first with the HRE 540R's......

its now turboed, wald kit fully molded and a ferrari red color change with red/black suede recaro interior now.......

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
TRM3 said:
oh forgot about your car also tsopranoMB....... ;)
thanks dude, I hope to have version 2 all finished and show worthy by the end of this fall......urs isnt too shabby as well ( did you sell it?).... ;)

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Love how cleanly modded Flatline IS's is. :)

·
Registered
2,830 Posts
my favorite car: DerekB

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Heres some pictures I digged up of members that are being mentioned ....

BigDaddyRich:

isman:

Phillzpeed:

goldaltezza808:

Sophiesleeps:

Turnip:

is300mike:

LCA575:

Wino_II: (sold 2 xenocloud)

is300er:

tsopranoMB: (new car now)

Reactions: LO 21

·
Registered
596 Posts
ISMAN
Goldtezza
Umm there is a black car, with Manarays, and WALD lip. Thats all I can think of.

·
Registered
4,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
tsopranoMB said:
who is IS300mike?

lol i knew you were going in to chime in the plug for Charles.... and not to detour to his awesome car its just I felt his car blended in w/ some of the others.

honestly

the last position of goldaltezza808 was a toss up between him, isman, phillzpeed, is300er, dt1313, Mr.Mark, ProjectIS, and on the reals... even you! and as you know quite a few of you are rocking the Hippo kits, especially the blue crew so to be quite honest when looking at all variables, it won't stand out and pop as much. I really wanted to push this position to 6 as I feel is300er is a good contender.... no other vehicle in the country has a vehicle like his.... very JDM.

other mentions have already sold their vehicles. You unfortunately had an incident w/ yours so thats out of the question.... so why not those cars?

1. IS300mike (meticulously detailed "smooth" comes to mind, painted rosso scuderia, molded kit w/ widebody and currently is the single cleanest widebody to wheel offset I've seen.... i mean this thing is flush! 1st rockin 540r's. 1st w/ fully adjustable electrical Recarro seats matching color combo interior. Clean Audio not overly done that matches the theme of the car in elegance and style, I see no flaw in this vehicle what so ever.)

2. LCA575 (Beautiful display of aggression and precision, good color composition w/ minor details to set the overall theme. Rocking Q45's w/ DDE's really make it quite the show stopper. If you notice, his car stops the traffic. People flock to look at his car and its demeanor. Could use some more work in other areas to make the car complete.)

3. SophieSleeps (what can I say, no other car is as unique as his. Beautiful integration of his own bold sense of style and lexus refinement. My only flaw would be to flush out the wheels to the flares)

4. goldaltezza808 (yet again an engineering marvel displaying his own personal statement. He doesn't know this but I saw his car in person while I was in Hawaii on Maui and I have to say when that car is rolling by you it is absolutely intimidating. The car commands presense, nuff said! minor cleanup of some body work recommended)

5. Unvme (beautifully done, balanced, poised and small hints of innovation throughout the vehicle. His ICE is what really keeps him unique and makes him stand out. I saw no flaw in this vehicle)

but since Unvme is selling his car I'd probably replace him w/ Phillzpeed w/ a close notch to is300er. Only reason why PHillzpeed edges him out is b/c is300er's car is very VERY JDM and extremely UNIQUE as a JDM. I myself can only give this as my own personal opinion because I enjoy innovative boundary pushing marvels. I tend to like it when individuals push the automotive limits and do what others dare not too. Some hit it on point.... others dont. Wxman I totally respect! his car is meticulously done and is beautiful but he went overboard w/ pushing his limits w/ his interior and thats only from my personal opinion. But he carried the same momentum w/ the rest of the car and I just felt that w/ the interior it did not work out as nicely as the rest of the vehicle.

I'm not too familiar w/ BDR's car so I hadn't even thought of him....

·
Registered
4,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
MonStar1120 said:
Love how cleanly modded Flatline IS's is. :)
I personally liked his car too aesthetically before..... he really knew how to decal a car up right! good color combo screaming sport and flash.... w/o being loud. But as a complete car.... I felt needed a few more work done in other compartments. But not to be taken away, It's still very nicely done! I think he just lost interest or got too busy to pursue further.

1 - 20 of 124 Posts