·
Registered
772 Posts
taking the front bumper off seems like overkill

·
27,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
taking the front bumper off seems like overkill
It IS overkill... yet oddly enough "back then" a large number of people insisted you needed to remove the bumper to change those bulbs.

·
Registered
6,488 Posts
Crester......I can't believe your still subscribed to this thread?

Here's to all of the people that have never removed their bumper's and don't realize how quickly it can be done.

Here's to all of the people that replaced their bulbs and destroyed their hand and fingers in the process, so they could revive a 6 year old thread to say they did it.

No one gives a fuk anymore! There just headlights, you guys all act like you just installed a turbo.

That is all...back to your regular scheduled ranting and raving......unless you want to discuss washer nozzle upgrades.

Digger08

·
Registered
14,829 Posts
I love sprays.

·
Registered
6,488 Posts
Sorry about that, upon re-reading it seemed a little harsh...good thing were in the Canadian section!

Digger08

·
27,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Sorry about that, upon re-reading it seemed a little harsh...good thing were in the Canadian section!

Digger08
Oh no... it wasn't harsh at all... not at all...

But you are right... the only things worth talking about are turbo installs and nozzles! I got my turbo upto 28psi... my OEM nozzles work great tho... no need to alter that!

·
Registered
838 Posts
Oh no... it wasn't harsh at all... not at all...

But you are right... the only things worth talking about are turbo installs and nozzles! I got my turbo upto 28psi... my OEM nozzles work great tho... no need to alter that!

since we're talking about nozzles, anyone have a set of the fan style nozzles they want to give me? btw, you dont have to remove the bumper to replace those either. :p

·
Registered
7,622 Posts
Okay to sum this thread up.

1. Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch
2. Some more of #1
3. People will attempt to do this with out removing the bumper, Lots of cuts to ensue
4. Blood everywhere

(Alternate to #3. Remove Bumper, Take out headlight, Replace Bulb and skip out on all the cuts yet still manage to finish in the same time)

5. We all dance and chant "FREE DARWIN"

·
Registered
14,829 Posts
Not if Darwin transmit a transgenic virus and triggers a new zombie apocalypse. Then we're all effffed.

·
Addict
3,428 Posts
OMG its Crester!

where ya been for the past 3 years?!?!?!? and why you no accept my FB friend requests no more?! :(

·
Registered
32 Posts
i heard that this crester guy will try and poke your wife on FB at 4Am to ask about photoshop.

kinda freaky

·
27,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
OMG its Crester!

where ya been for the past 3 years?!?!?!? and why you no accept my FB friend requests no more?! :(
Life goes on...

Meet me at the track next year and we can discuss headlight bulb changing techniques. I am really looking forward to going to the updated Mosport Track. I foolishly missed out going this year after going the previous two years.

So do we have a deal? Bring the IS race car? Or do you have a different track toy now?

·
Addict
3,428 Posts
I'm always at the track. Competing. Putting in laps. Shaking down new components. That's what you do when you have a racecar.

There's nothing new about Mosport cept safer runoff areas and a new control tower.

21 - 40 of 46 Posts