Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello all!
i might get this kit pretty soon... just need some suggestions... tell me what you all think... like it?
hate it?
no comment? ...

thank you!

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
without the lowering springs, the car would be nice, but it looks lame being so low.

·
Registered
192 Posts
oh yeah....get the kit..but don't lower it.....trust me..i put the stocks back on mine ....you don't want to lower it..its a LEXUS...smooth ride u know....later..

·
Registered
292 Posts
yea dont lower the car...
if you want you want to lower... must get the whole suspensions...
laters...

·
Registered
354 Posts
The kit is very cool. Only problem would be chewing it up going in and out of driveways. Looks like you'd be scraping that front lip even without lowering the stock suspension.
Black looks especially "nasty" with that kit, too.

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
I think the lip is a WALD lip which will not fit unless you elongate the sides about 1 1/2". Mine is getting painted so we'll see how the glass guy did with the modifications. The rest of the kit looks pretty generic....I know it's not the WALD sides or rear.

Mark

·
Registered
26 Posts
MaN where can i get that kit IS3_ride ????? Share the info man, what is it made out of and most important how did it cost??????

thanks in advance
^_^

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i'm still waiting...
i will let you guys know when i get more info...
anyone interested in this kit?
let me know... i will try to ask...

thanks

·
Registered
258 Posts
i think this' one of the best-looking IS i have seen... the kit is phat but he dropped it too low... i would say 'get it'. Where do you plan to order it and what kind of kit is this?

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
hello again...
i'm still waiting the price and all the info from my friend...
as soon as my friend gives me a call on monday or tuesday i will let you guys know...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
About this Discussion
25 Replies
17 Participants
IS3
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing