Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.cnn.com/2002/ALLPOLITICS/11/25/attacks.shelby.ap/index.html

"Oh, absolutely. It's going to happen," Shelby said on NBC's "Meet the Press."

i know al qaeda threats aren't exactly new news but with quotes like that it kinda makes you wonder. The holidays are approaching and OBL was probably real proud of his previous attack due to the irony of the date it occurred on so i wouldn't expect anything different from the next one.

the day after thanksgiving and the entire month afterwards are great for the economy with all the money that's handed over to the retail industry. wouldn't that be like OBL to do somethin around thanksgiving and scare people out of spending?

edit: my grammar sucks

·
Registered
10,281 Posts
I don't see what's so shocking about Shelby's comments. He's saying there will be another terrorist attack, which there probably will be. He didn't lay out a time, place, or date.

Just file this under "keep warning people of attacks so that when it happens it won't look like we have been sleeping" category.

·
Registered
30,635 Posts
geoff said:
Just file this under "keep warning people of attacks so that when it happens it won't look like we have been sleeping" category.
yea, (C)over (Y)our (A)ss...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
3 Participants
s0yb0mb
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing