Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
4,246 Posts
I have an '02 MSM. Stock tint, which isn't much at all.

I am looking at 30% for the front door windows, and 20% for the rear door widow.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea i mean i like it im just trying figure out what percent to go with.. i dont wanna get pulled over for dumb stuff

·
13,727 Posts
I think you getting pulled over depends on where you live. Cali sucks for dark tint, you get pulled over all the time. Other states say no more than like 35% on the front windows. Get tint, the car looks so much better. Plus, it keeps you cooler in the summer.

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Tints are a must to my eyes, looks better at night, but this is really something that you have to decide, is like me picking your pizza toping lol!

·
Registered
5,613 Posts
tint!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
5,613 Posts
tint... i dont like people looking at me lol
cuz YOU UGLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahhaaa dude where ahve you been!??!?!
jk jk i js talked to you a couple days ago

Reactions: AZNHYPNOTIQ

·
Registered
3,530 Posts
Tint=Yes

·
Registered
5,613 Posts
oh man... im gonna hunt you down when I come around your area!!
by the time you come down here. my car won't look the same :p

NINJA SKILLS!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
154 Posts

before

20 % all around on my MSM, and i love it. i like that you can still see inside but not clearly. besides its a lexus... your less likely to get pulled for tints being too dark. lol

·
Domestic Reaper
3,025 Posts
^^^ I dont exactly agree with that last sentence.... Having a lighter colored car may help from gettin pulled over cause contrast as opposed to a black car with dark tints. But car brand doesn't hav emuch to do with it i think. I know a guy with a quiet gray colored car who has gotten a ticket for tints and then a guy with the loudest wrx I have ever heard with dark a$$ tint and so on and has never gotten a ticket.
car with ticket was nicer than the wrx

·
Registered
23 Posts
5% all around 50% windshield???

With that setup you will start to know the cops first names.

Where I live in SC...it's pretty cool ......well it has been for the past few years
I had the same set up on my truck i just got rid of and didn't have any trouble

I have become best friends with my sunroof button.......so when I see a cop I open my sunroof and let some light in.....even at night it helps a little bit..
but so far so good....

(knock on wood)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts