Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
new to this site, there was a awesome yellow is300 that had flames shooting out the tail pipe. Oh my god it sounded sick through the I90 tunnels. I'm sure he was turbo'd, i could not keep up to him. Is he on this site? his plate was "maxxpsi" The car was slammed on chrome rims. I would like to BS with him about his car, or at least peek under the hood.

Tony

·
Registered
54 Posts
maxxpsi is a website i believe...

try maxpsi.com or maxxpsi.com but i have seen that car and site somewhere , its a pretty sick car, the flames is actually something simple.... that anyone could get done

its actually a lil tube that links the tip of ur exhust to ur gas tank , and when u hit a switch it releases about .1 ounces at a time of gas to the tip of ur exhust where there is a lil lighter at an outward angle , it will then ignite and the exhust will push the flame outwar... u could also add a small neon light there to give the apperance of a blue,red,green,etc. flame * like the fast and furious movies*

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
that's me, i shoot flames when i down shift. Tony where you that gray is300 friday night? I have no cat's so it is easy for me to shoot flames.

Derek

·
Registered
670 Posts
Yup, he is on the net.... and YES he does have turbo....

Yo... D..... what the hell were you doing shotting flames to other IS....

anyway... I will call ya sometime this week.....

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
what's up, just playing with the car that night. There was a jackass infront of me in a gs400 who thought his car was fast. Taught him a lesson. If i don't see you guys before turkey day, have a safe and awesome turkeyday.

Derek

·
Registered
670 Posts
maxxpsi said:
what's up, just playing with the car that night. There was a jackass infront of me in a gs400 who thought his car was fast. Taught him a lesson. If i don't see you guys before turkey day, have a safe and awesome turkeyday.

Derek
Dude... take it easy bro...... I tried to call ya, but you cell was off.....

so hit me up sometime!!!

anyway, have a good holiday as well..... specially Jeffery( not sure if you leaving or what not) and Frank( I know your ass is leaving for sure), and all of ya guys......

·
Registered
6,239 Posts
^^ thanx shawn...i'm leaving wednesday nite/thursday morning 3:30 am i believe.

happy thanksgiving guys...take care and be safe.

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
lexusRider said:
maxxpsi is a website i believe...

try maxpsi.com or maxxpsi.com but i have seen that car and site somewhere , its a pretty sick car, the flames is actually something simple.... that anyone could get done

its actually a lil tube that links the tip of ur exhust to ur gas tank , and when u hit a switch it releases about .1 ounces at a time of gas to the tip of ur exhust where there is a lil lighter at an outward angle , it will then ignite and the exhust will push the flame outwar... u could also add a small neon light there to give the apperance of a blue,red,green,etc. flame * like the fast and furious movies*
:shame: :shame:
Anyway...I like soup

1 - 9 of 9 Posts