Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered my IS300 some time ago and have been following this discussion group ever since. I just wanted to let everyone know that I saw Yellow IS 300 in Scottsdale, Arizona today. They were doing tests on the high pressure and high temps in the mountains of flagstaff. I flagged the driver down and asked him for his comments. "It is like the energizer bunny, it keeps going" he said. He told me it is one of the most fun cars he has ever driven. The car had some nice pep as he took off when the light went green. Anyone who is interested in getting one in Arizona, Scottsdale Lexus is getting many with lots of different colors and packages. Who ever is interested can contact Jan Person a 480-874-4475 and tell him Marc sent you. They have a huge stock allocated and have always heard great things about them. I am so shocked that I saw it on the road. Every person on the road could not stop looking at this car, including me. I can't wait for another couple of weeks. The car I saw did not have the clear side marker lamps like some of the pictures out there. The 17inch wheels look awesome, and the interior is not "plastic looking" like some of you are saying. One thing I realized today is that no matter how many pictures I see, or what some of you poeple saw, nothing compares to seeing this car up front. The pictures just don't give you the "lines and curves" that this car displays.
If anyone has any questions, you can email me at [email protected].

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Is this the dawn of an unbelievable dog fight or what? The 3, A4 and IS have such a bright future. It will be hard for any of us to lose! It's so nice to see this battle in a sea of SUV's.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Originally posted by brad:
Is this the dawn of an unbelievable dog fight or what? The 3, A4 and IS have such a bright future. It will be hard for any of us to lose! It's so nice to see this battle in a sea of SUV's.
Hear, hear.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
3 Participants
SteveB
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing