Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I spotted a yellow iS300 on the way to VT tonight. I was taking my girlfiend back to VT and i saw you.... Are you on this board?

White guy, looked like young 20's. The car had exhaust and rims...

Hit me up, or if anyone knows him.. he did have a VT sticker on the windshield.

Later,
Bobby

·
Premium Member
23,115 Posts
Turbo18psi said:
I spotted a yellow iS300 on the way to VT tonight. I was taking my girlfiend back to VT and i saw you.... Are you on this board?

White guy, looked like young 20's. The car had exhaust and rims...

Hit me up, or if anyone knows him.. he did have a VT sticker on the windshield.

Later,
Bobby
GO HOKIES!

(it's wasn't me though)

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
acumenhokie said:
GO HOKIES!

(it's wasn't me though)

LOL!
Im sure someone knows him.
He acted all "thugged" out... Hat on sideways and slouched over the center of the car... was pimpin the IS!! :cool:

·
Registered
6,731 Posts
I've encountered two modded IS' in the past couple weeks -- both never heard of the msg board... =/

·
Premium Member
23,115 Posts
Turbo18psi said:
Damn... well we need to sign them up! lol
I made a IS300.net ad that you could put on people's cars about 6 months ago but then I got yelled at by "the man" because I didn't have site permission and they said they have something similar in the works......guess it takes 6 months to learn photoshop? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
acumenhokie said:
I made a IS300.net ad that you could put on people's cars about 6 months ago but then I got yelled at by "the man" because I didn't have site permission and they said they have something similar in the works......guess it takes 6 months to learn photoshop? :rolleyes:

Sheesh. that would be cool, a little is300 sticker. Somewhere descrete..

Good idea!

-Bobby

1 - 7 of 7 Posts