Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Sheliz300 said:
Skyy Blu said:
It was me goddamn it. Were you the punk who kept eyeing my chick??

Publix is the sh*t when it comes to groceries
do you live at kenley apts?
Son of a bitch...are there some stalkers on this site, watching me leave my place??

Publix is in the south dude, you ain't gonna see any in Cali. Get with the program. It be a kick ass place to shop.

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
sorry... not stalking you- never even seen you, i live above you (black IS) i just noticed your car... i'm always outside with my puppy so i couldn't help it :wink:

Skyy Blu said:
Sheliz300 said:
Skyy Blu said:
It was me goddamn it. Were you the punk who kept eyeing my chick??

Publix is the sh*t when it comes to groceries
do you live at kenley apts?
Son of a bitch...are there some stalkers on this site, watching me leave my place??

Publix is in the south dude, you ain't gonna see any in Cali. Get with the program. It be a kick ass place to shop.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Sheliz300 said:
sorry... not stalking you- never even seen you, i live above you (black IS) i just noticed your car... i'm always outside with my puppy so i couldn't help it :wink:

Ain;'t that some shit. Stop in and say hey' next time. Just warning you I am not the most pleasant guy to look at. Or see you at the Publix

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
ok, likewise- I'm always around.... I have to be, law school actually requires me to do work- coming from AU I'm still figuring out what that is :-?

Skyy Blu said:
Sheliz300 said:

Ain;'t that some sh*t. Stop in and say hey' next time. Just warning you I am not the most pleasant guy to look at. Or see you at the Publix

1 - 14 of 14 Posts