Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fellow Solar yellow IS300 owners, I need a favor. Do any of you have a pic of your car without tints or a front license plate? I'm in desperate need of a pic for court. I don't want to put on my front plate or rip off my tint. If anyone has a pic you can mail it to me or email it...I'll give you 10 bucks if you want too....Just need it by May 7th...Thanx in advance

·
Registered
38,938 Posts
Hey the same thing happened to me. I took some pictures at the mall after I stalked some dude with a black is with out tints. My court date is May 8th. I was wondering how strict are they about these things. I have a picture but it's from a parking lot. Do you think they'll buy it?

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you so muuucccchhh Sacremon!! If you want the 10 bones lemme know..my email is [email protected]x again i appreciate this so much..Lemme know if you want a reward..
Pinktri-They should buy it. Just say the shop is at the mall and they took off the tints there and than you took the picture.

·
Registered
38,938 Posts
thanks for the reassurance. I'm a little nervous but I hope it all works out. thanks again

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
Im curious why u need this, i wanna know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Special thanx goes out to Sacremon. Thanx a million. Tony- My tints are the lightest you can get on the fronts, but i still got a ticket, but since sacremon sent me a pic i should be good..Thanx to all..

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
JOHN F U!~

I read it and could have assumed it was a fix it, but would rather ask~~~

1 - 11 of 11 Posts