Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today i was driving on the Turnpike and saw a sick Yellow IS. It had a WIN wing and i think it looked like a Skip kit. It had a NY license plate that said Lexotic on it so i asume he belongs to Lexotic Concepts.I am just curious to whos it is. if ur on the Net and get this, madd props to u.

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
That was me. Skip kit? I have the full Win Kit, I dont have the front lip on at the moment though.

thanks from the props.

·
Premium Member
2,590 Posts
Skip Kit?.... :lol: :lol: muhahahaha. Nice. Hey Veli, how come you don't have your front lip on?

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well u were flying by me and i didnt really get a clear look, did u see that green x5 all hooked up and the white BMW 528 hooked up too right near a toll gettin on the turnpike i think it was, well i saw u there then u were gone. i was in the x5 goin to a meet in long island. but anyway where did u get the wing, i cant find it for a decent price.

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Had the front repaired not putting it back on till spring. Ill take the rest of today maybe.

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Ah yes i did notice you and the white 5 series and one other car which i cant remember.

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
a51 about 8 months ago last on in the country at that time i think. 700 or so

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
3 Participants
Sentinel
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing