Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today i was driving on the Turnpike and saw a sick Yellow IS. It had a WIN wing and i think it looked like a Skip kit. It had a NY license plate that said Lexotic on it so i asume he belongs to Lexotic Concepts.I am just curious to whos it is. if ur on the Net and get this, madd props to u.

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
That was me. Skip kit? I have the full Win Kit, I dont have the front lip on at the moment though.

thanks from the props.

·
Premium Member
2,590 Posts
Skip Kit?.... :lol: :lol: muhahahaha. Nice. Hey Veli, how come you don't have your front lip on?

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well u were flying by me and i didnt really get a clear look, did u see that green x5 all hooked up and the white BMW 528 hooked up too right near a toll gettin on the turnpike i think it was, well i saw u there then u were gone. i was in the x5 goin to a meet in long island. but anyway where did u get the wing, i cant find it for a decent price.

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Had the front repaired not putting it back on till spring. Ill take the rest of today maybe.

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Ah yes i did notice you and the white 5 series and one other car which i cant remember.

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
a51 about 8 months ago last on in the country at that time i think. 700 or so

1 - 8 of 8 Posts