Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Am I Hype-R???
13,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i guess since some guys are asking about other IS300 owners, i see a yellow IS300 parked outside this hotel near the mall in fremont. i think he works there. wonder if this guy is on this list too.

------------------
2001 IS300 Graphite Grey
94 Supra TT/6-speed/HardTop
90 Integra
86 Corolla GTS (AE86)

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
hmmm i haven't seen you're graphite or any graphites in fact around santa clara, sj.

i have yellow and drive between capitol expressway, Santa clara university, and the almaden area alot.

you?

·
Am I Hype-R???
13,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
you haven't seen me cause i just got my IS300 this past sunday. i live in fremont and commute the 880/237 to work in santa clara (near great america). maybe you seen my black supra around there tho. has the plate HYPR MK4. i used to drive it a lot before. anyways, are you going to check out the meet on saturday???

http://pub19.ezboard.com/fclub4agclub4agfuntalk.showMessage?topicID=386.topic

i think i may go with the IS...

------------------
2001 IS300 Graphite Grey
90 Integra
86 Corolla GTS (AE86)

[This message has been edited by HyperMKIV (edited November 04, 2000).]

·
Premium Member
15,322 Posts
a guy/girl/couple who works at technicolor in camarillo has a silver one with the stock 17s chromed...anyone here? my sisters came back from trick or treatin and told me there was a silver one a block over...i havent seen many around, an Asian girl with a white one thats lowered with rims hooked up at sprewell racing, seen her twice, seen a black one a couple of times and thats it. at least taht means i get exclusivity for awhile longer eh?

·
Registered
152 Posts
Hyper, you say that you livein fremont? i my self lives in fremont (north side/by ranch99)

jayrey300 - SI to IS -

Originally posted by HyperMKIV:
you haven't seen me cause i just got my IS300 this past sunday. i live in fremont and commute the 880/237 to work in santa clara (near great america). maybe you seen my black supra around there tho. has the plate HYPR MK4. i used to drive it a lot before. anyways, are you going to check out the meet on saturday???

http://pub19.ezboard.com/fclub4agclub4agfuntalk.showMessage?topicID=386.topic

i think i may go with the IS...

·
Am I Hype-R???
13,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i live in the warm springs area. i guess it's south fremont. i moved here from san jose in june, and before that, i moved from hawaii about 3 years ago. haven't been going around much, so i don't know the area that well yet. i'm planning on going to that meet tho. hopefully they'll be more IS300's than just me and TEG. funny tho, two GGP will be there.

------------------
2001 IS300 Graphite Grey
90 Integra
86 Corolla GTS (AE86)

·
Registered
56 Posts
I also see that yellow one at that hotel. the one right next to the mall right? I fell in love with that car! I had to buy a silver one for myself. I work in Fremont at Maxim Computer Systems. There's also a red one that I see at another hotel right accross the way from my work.

3 months and 9,500 miles!

·
Am I Hype-R???
13,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
dude, you drive over 3k miles a month??? dang dude, how far you live from work??? or do you love you car that much that you dive it so far. you're like my roomate, i have no idea how the heck you guy can drive so much...heh...

as for the yellow one at the hotel, yeah...it's right by the mall. forgot the name of the hotel, but he/she always parks it right at the end of the lot. parked in the same stall, backed in all the time. i used to go there just to look at it while i was waiting for mine to come in.

------------------
2001 IS300 Graphite Grey
90 Integra
86 Corolla GTS (AE86)

[This message has been edited by HyperMKIV (edited November 04, 2000).]

·
Registered
192 Posts
Dyam....9500 miles....well i shouldnt be talking...i got about 3100 miles...in one month....

NUMMI Racing Development - FreakMont
Black IS

·
Am I Hype-R???
13,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
freakmont??? heh...milpenis...where do they come up with these city names???

------------------
2001 IS300 Graphite Grey
90 Integra
86 Corolla GTS (AE86)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts