Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the second time that I passed some dude in a Yellow IS with the L tuned ground effects package in downtown Birmingham. I managed to talk to you in passing, but we sadly had to part because of traffic. You have tints and a cover over your liscense plate. Who are you? Does anybody know this dude? Either he isn't cool enough to be a part of IS300.net or he is too afraid of a chick to be able to post.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nope, not mattssi

Nope, I know mattssi and his IS pretty well. Definitely wasn't him. Matt doesn't have the L-Tuned ground effects on his either.

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
I've seen that one I think...cruisin round 18 mile ish and van dyke...

paint looks pretty hacked up along w/ the chrome wheels. But it was dark, so, I can't say for sure. Although I shouldn't talk, I ruined the screw hole that you put my bumper on with so the passenger side hangs a little. very ghetto lookin

I wish people were cool in their cars instead of acting all bad so you can just say "hi" or whatup if you want.

ANYWAY!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Not me, but...

Ive got a Yellow IS too...i didnt know there were 2 others so close in MI, i believe i have seen the one you are talking about. I pass it a lot on my drive home on 18mile near Ryan.

Well i just wanted to say whats up to you guys...

TTYL

1 - 5 of 5 Posts