Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friends went to watch the auto cross at Sunset Station today and said there was a sick yellow IS and that i should've been there to see it. Just wonderin if ur on here :D

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
i was in vegas on the on the 215 and I spotted two other pretty nice IS's on the 215. (got there 9-11th - went to lake mead,,, then was back there the past two days)
Mine was the yellow with the kevlar hood, stillen kit all around and 19" gunmetal rims. I saw a black with ****** exhaust and a graphite one that was nice too.

·
Registered
238 Posts
His name is Ray, him and Utah were out running at the autocross tonight. Both run 2002's 5 speeds.

Karim

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
tonite was awesome...nice meetin ya karim and nice meetin ray. after riding in Yuta's car, all i can say is i need sways...frikin crazy ass ride. Ray drives like a maniac :lol:

I think its my turn to hit the road 8)

·
Registered
238 Posts
Yuta's car handles very nice!

The course itself was kind of tough, flowed well but you really had to concentrate of going in slow and coming out fast otherwise you were battling mondo understeer.

Aj it was cool meeting you, our next events are all at the speedway during the day and are all very open course where you really get to open the throttle up. Your welcome to grab a ride with me to whichever events I make it to, and hopefully we can get you driving soon :D

Karim

1 - 7 of 7 Posts