Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who likes it?

I'm not a big fan of yellow cars, but some of the factory shades of yellow out there looks really nice. But I think the yellow on the IS (at least from the pictures in Automobile Magazine) is a shade too orange. Still a beautiful car, nonetheless. (And flashy too)

·
Registered
14 Posts
I like it!

I've always liked flashy color cars, mostly on a beautiful sunny day. And I think the IS looks great in yellow (from the pictures I've seen), but on my side this kind of yellow is reserved for maybe a futur M3, hehe...

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
i like solar yellow 10 times more than some of the other yellows out there, and in person, it doesnt look orange at all. Its a bright, but not to in your face bright. Wait till you see in person either during the day under the sun, or when the sun goes down... it looks beautiful imo.

·
Registered
11,548 Posts
My god, is it possble to find an older thread to resurect? I didn't even know this site existed in 2000, car wasn't even out yet was it?

·
Registered
67 Posts
VIOLATION, you are a color blind idiot! Lexus by far, makes the nicest shade yellow. I cant tell you how many times I've been at a gas station filling up, and someone has told me how nice of a yellow it is. I got yellow because its very noticable...im sick of black, gray, white cars! And yellow is definately not a girls color-my buddy has a yellow Lambo Gallardo, hmm..is he girly?

·
Registered
13,954 Posts
dcshoecousa said:
VIOLATION, you are a color blind idiot! Lexus by far, makes the nicest shade yellow. I cant tell you how many times I've been at a gas station filling up, and someone has told me how nice of a yellow it is. I got yellow because its very noticable...im sick of black, gray, white cars! And yellow is definately not a girls color-my buddy has a yellow Lambo Gallardo, hmm..is he girly?
no your friend has big penis envy and needs to make it up with a Lambo.

;)

Lexus Yellow is nice though

·
Registered
53 Posts
Being a solar yellow owner myself. I must say the color grew on me. At first I wasn't such a big fan but I wanted an IS pretty badly I didn't care what color it was. I got a great deal and I figured I would just repaint it. Now that I have had it for a while its great. It stands out just enough and its definitely a head turner. The only problem I have had is my body shop had a hard time color matching while adding my kit..

·
Registered
67 Posts
IMPRIMIS said:
no your friend has big penis envy and needs to make it up with a Lambo.

;)

Lexus Yellow is nice though
penis envy...? calm down bro, its ok. you dont need to get all jealous just because a IS300 is the nicest car you'll ever have in your lifetime.

·
Registered
2,582 Posts
dcshoecousa said:

Chill dude! you don't even know if VIOLATION is still alive............afterall this thread is over 5 years old ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts