I've been reading this forum for awhile now and would like some advice on whether I should wait for the 2002 model or jump on the offer that I was given for a fully loaded 2001 (LSD, heated/power seats, moonroof, leather, spoiler)?? MSRP on the car was for 35,800. I got this reduced to 32,800 with a 54% residual. After taxes, the payments are for $498/month(including taxes) for 39 months with about $1k down (bank fees, tax, title, etc...). Thanks in advance!