Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the wizards game is still on, but he's doing pretty well. talk about making a 180 turn around from the first 6 games. There might be a great asian hype yet.

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
ImpulseXvX said:
IS300_on_twankies said:
when he comes back, i hope some dood steps on his toe. then the other teams will have a chance.
He IS back.
kind of funny how much they suck without him. I guess Kobe really isn't that great, but shaq is still the most dominant player in the league.

but who really cares. pro basketball sucks anyways. hockey is where it is at.

·
Registered
526 Posts
ITALIAN LEX said:
Shaq is just a big untalented ass clown! He just pushes his fat ass in peoples way. I see no talent from that dumb animal!
Whether you realize it or not, Shaq still has more manuverability and speed than other centers in the NBA. If you ever pay attention and watch his moves, he actually does do well when putting the ball into the net (faking, etc.). Of course there are centers who are faster than him, but for what its worth (and his size), he still has some talent. Just my .69 cent.

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
XCstud said:
kind of funny how much they suck without him. I guess Kobe really isn't that great, but shaq is still the most dominant player in the league.

That can be said about ANY team...take away their leading guy..and they go to pieces..anyone remember the Bulls between Jordan?

·
Registered
467 Posts
yup shaq is back! the lakers r built around shaq (triangle) and yes kobe is the best overall player in the league, like it or not.

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
ImpulseXvX said:
XCstud said:

That can be said about ANY team...take away their leading guy..and they go to pieces..anyone remember the Bulls between Jordan?
My point was that kobe isn't all that great and shaq is the most dominant player in the leauge. kobe thinks he is the best player, and he gets a chance to lead the team without shaq and they go what, 3-9? Now he is back and they are 2-0.

It is kind of like jordan and pippen or batman and robin or the lone ranger and tonto. The sidekick is an integral part of the team and play a key part in the overall success, but without the hero, the sidekick is nothing.

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
XCstud said:
My point was that kobe isn't all that great and shaq is the most dominant player in the leauge. kobe thinks he is the best player, and he gets a chance to lead the team without shaq and they go what, 3-9? Now he is back and they are 2-0.

It is kind of like jordan and pippen or batman and robin or the lone ranger and tonto. The sidekick is an integral part of the team and play a key part in the overall success, but without the hero, the sidekick is nothing.
Actually that has more to do w/ the rest of the team than with Kobe...in two of those games he had a triple-double...which is what he had tonight w/ Shaq still there...

·
Registered
932 Posts
I don't think kobe is all that great. Look at how many times he shoot vs. how many he makes. don't get me wrong, he is a good player but just not the best in the league at the moment.

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Fuk Shaq and the Lakers. Ming is playing well. Had nosebleed seats for the Mavs game; he put on a clinic. He looks promising.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
About this Discussion
18 Replies
11 Participants
brad
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing