Lexus IS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
The Yankees remind me of the Cowboys-everybody is a Yankees and Cowboys fan no matter where they're from. I HATE THE COWBOYS AND THE YANKEES. GO METS.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Met FAN!!!

Yankees blow.

I agree with Brad, not saying all, but there are wat too many front runners wearing Jeter jerseys. I think this was the first time I ever seen Jack Nicholson at a Yankee game, you know what I mean?

·
Registered
11,902 Posts
Anyone notice what a total dork Bill Crystal is? What is up with the Yankees letting that little pecker into _their_ show? Does anyone remember that in every movie he is in and wearing a ball cap, he always wears a Mets hat. Check it out. I hate him

Agent Smith Out

·
Registered
23 Posts
Originally posted by brad:
The Yankees remind me of the Cowboys-everybody is a Yankees and Cowboys fan no matter where they're from. I HATE THE COWBOYS AND THE YANKEES. GO METS.
I hate the cowboys with a passion but I love the yankees... I have liked the yankess since I was old enough to know what baseball is.

------------------
Mark Jones
www.MarkLeeJones.com

·
Registered
54 Posts
METS WON!!! woooo!!! WHO LET THE DAWGS OUT!!! WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF

yeah! umm...later

------------------
ScoochyDawg -
if you're not wasted, a day is.

·
Registered
10,281 Posts
Originally posted by Joel Solid:
HOLY DAMN!!!!!! I'm have to agree with geoff. GO RED WINGS

Joel
i don't see the wings going very far this year, unfortunately. they just don't look like they have the touch, u know?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Originally posted by brad:
You forgot the Chicago Bulls fans. Where are all of their fans now that their team sucks? It will be the same for the Yankees and the Cowboys. It's not the teams fault that they attract these types of fans. Most of them aren't real fans anyway. They make me sick. I kinda fell bad for the TRUE fans of these teams b/c they get the sterotyped as front running fairweather fans.

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Sorry people - sports chatter doesn't belong on IS300.net - even in the general forum.

This topic is now locked.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
About this Discussion
12 Replies
11 Participants
TEG
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing