Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i just got an 2006 R6
sorry if this is the wrong section i just wanted to know who else here rides and what would be a good forum to look at.

thanks

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
65 views and nobody rides a fucking bike? lol

·
Registered
365 Posts
I ride.

Had an 03 r6 for a while. Then rode an 04 gsxr 600 for a while. After that was an '12 r1.

Now I'm currently bikeless after selling it for the winter. Now I'm itching to pick up another ride. Probably a CBR of some sort. And maybe a Honda GROM to fuck around on.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I ride.

Had an 03 r6 for a while. Then rode an 04 gsxr 600 for a while. After that was an '12 r1.

Now I'm currently bikeless after selling it for the winter. Now I'm itching to pick up another ride. Probably a CBR of some sort. And maybe a Honda GROM to fuck around on.
are there any good motorcycle forums?

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Being as how I am from Norcal, I would post on BARF (BayAreaRidersForum.com). The forum has a lot of knowledgeable people, and a big enough user base so the site never feels stale.
Will be checking those out, i mean i've seen r6-forums.com and yamahaforums.com but for some reason they feel so dead....and i didnt really find info with any depth, just you usual flush mount turn signals installs, slip on exhaust reviews, nothing really deep into engine or tranny work, much less custom work and builds as you find on this site and many other car sites with full on detailed builds and projects.

BTW i want a 50th anni R1 sooooo bad :( i bet you miss that thing lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts