Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
i never know new yorkers are supposed to be assholes :-?

but i know a high school rider when i see their thread :chill:

·
Registered
38,938 Posts
d000d..u have IS430 Quad Exhaust??? da f*ck, stop copying b*tch

post some pics of your ride then :roll: :roll: :roll:

·
Premium Member
11,375 Posts
straight up Mr. Founder :chill:

AltEzZa_S4 said:

check da sig

·
Registered
38,938 Posts
d00d! i love it! Mr. Co-Founder :chill: :chill: :chill:

IS300eR said:
straight up Mr. Founder :chill:

AltEzZa_S4 said:

check da sig

·
Registered
244 Posts
Dude-wang, Y are u so starved for attention.... all u have to do is post 1 pic. U dont need to win the lottery to buy a digital camera...

·
Registered
38,938 Posts
but the problem is that he doesn't have all these mods under his sig.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

GGPsoldier said:
Dude-wang, Y are u so starved for attention.... all u have to do is post 1 pic. U dont need to win the lottery to buy a digital camera...

·
Registered
13,246 Posts
DaCourageousWang said:
Hey, bitchface. Why dont you shut the f*ck up and go suck someones dick. F*ucking cumface. My friend was typin the signature and i was yellin to him to type in stuff, he doesnt know jack shit about cars and jus put that shit in, i took it out so just shut your F*ckin piehole and keep your gayass opinion to yourself. F*ckin tard.
Hmm, I don't know. It might have something to do with comments like that, but I'm not quite sure.

Seriously, I've been reading this forum for a long time, and this is about the worst alt-nic I've seen. I mean come on,
1) You won the lottery.
2) Your list of mods is a mix-and-match of some of the best pieces of other people's sigs.
3) You are going around bashing people and making all sorts of unintelligent troll posts to draw attention to yourself.

Really, you should research a little more before you make your grand alt-nic appearance. Right now you are just making a fool out of yourself, and to make matters worse you are also doing it outside the PL.

·
Registered
12,480 Posts
You make me resent being from new york, deek.

·
Registered
548 Posts
What do you expect? YOu make all these unintelligent comments and go bashin on everyones thread and now you expect everyone to like you? It's one thing posting shit under your sig that you don't even have, but come on now, your posting shit like you have IS430 Quads and you won the lottery. You are fake.

So in words of DaCourageousWang: "Why don't you stop your f*cking b*tchin and go shut the f*ck up and go suck someones dick. Shut your f*ckin piehole and keep your gheyass cryin to yourself. F*uckin tard."

I agree, you are a complete jackASS. Peace out to ya playa.

·
Registered
30,635 Posts
he's a troll, plain and simple and y'all are playing right into his trap... Dumbasses, the whole lot of ya :p

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
very good statement, this about sums it up. wangeater, you should stamp "jackass" on your forehead, as a reminder to yourself and a warning to others

BWN 7 said:
You are a complete jackass.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
About this Discussion
27 Replies
24 Participants
oneeyejack
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing