Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got it for xmas and i installed it and set it up today and i turned on the radio and the quality of the music was perfect even with my antennae sitting on the rear deck of car!!!

It seems that even some songs with bass shake the car even more than any of my CD's its crazy!!!

XM is totally worth the price and monthly fee!!!!!

·
Registered
826 Posts
ya im into XM i had to an hour drive to south jersey today and just listened to all kinds of stuff the whole way there was great. Sat Radio is definatly the way to go if your really into music

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
i'm thinking about getting XM. i've heard it. more positive reviews only make me more sure about going this way. thanks guys. :D

·
Registered
361 Posts
I sell both xm and sirius stuff and have to say that sirius is better for me. thats why i just got the Kenwood here2anywere. I can't wait to hook it up i will give a review once it's in.

·
Registered
108 Posts
The Kenwood here2anywhere is nice. I've had it for a few months now. Being able to take it out of the car and listening to it in the office and at home is great too. It's a little big and finding the room to mount it in the car is the toughest part though...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts