Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so is this ishh compatible or what.... Just got back in from out of the country and damnnn this racepipe sounds like a deal and a half. but i got the programed ecu from SRT. will the racepipe screw with the intake?

·
Registered
4,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks edgy.... i knew you'd shoot some info on this. Yo what part of LA you in? I gotta check out ur car sometime. Right now i'm debating on putting anything in my car cause i'm selling it in 2 months but i just want my car to be "Rad" for those 2 months. :wink: I read that u dyno'd at 208 or something..thats great man. I got the Hiper+SRT also, guess i'ma have the same setup as you.... sorry for MOD jackin you son... how's the pull, very noticeable? or more hi end.

·
Guru of Supercharged ISs
8,744 Posts
xlnt pull... a bit more top than bottom

revs like a banshee :D

at the current GB price what the fok, go for it. you can prolly sell it if ya wanna when u sell the car for at least $190.

I'm in san fernando valley & work in century city hope fully you can make the next full/mini whatever, meet we do......

edgy

·
Registered
4,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
alright you talked me into it.... i'm gettin it... i'll let yall know when i get it and dyno it...as i dont have a Bpipe... lets see if there are any losses or gains..

·
Guru of Supercharged ISs
8,744 Posts

·
Registered
4,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hey edgy you got a good deal for dyno times? we can see the differences between my auto and your manual and how much without the Bpipe. let me know if you got good deals on your dyno's.

·
Guru of Supercharged ISs
8,744 Posts
welcome back home Bro!

glad you are safe & sound

well... at least Safe 8)
:wink:

I went to SP engineering so much they now give me a deal on my further testing but i am not sure how far they might extend the deal....

I think they need to see your interest & then they offer a deal if they expect you will be in there alot...

I talked alot about this mod & that mod & the testing i wanted to do to check on them all & after hearing that & realizuing i was not just a one shot wonder, they offered to cut the price... usually it is $85 for 3 runs or how ever many it requires to get a solid reading....

lemme know when u wanna go & what u wann test & i can try to set it uop so you go when i go & we can hopefully get you a break...

Ifyou wanna call them ask for Chris, he hooked me up pretty well.

lemme know

edgy

·
Registered
4,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks edgy. I just put subs in my car, so next i'm gonna get the xerd. What else should i get? I dont want to go dyno just for one thing. hmmm :-? whats next? hmm I wonder if the demon eyes will add some power..... 8)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
3 Participants
UpTownIS300er
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing