Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How much WHP difference between XERD combo (race pipe = header) and Toyomoto combo (Header = race pipe).
I can't wait for the O2 from XERD no more. Eventhough people have been struggling with the retrofit O2 Simulator from other company.

If both, XERD and Toyomoto, don't have much different, I think I would sell the race pipe and get the Toyomoto combo and it comes with O2 Sim, not worry about CEL.

Thank you in advance!

SETO

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
I've been told the difference is negligible. Toyomoto makes some great stuff, and priced pretty efficiently! I'd go with Toyomoto. Better customer service and tons of people here are happy with them.

XERD has been good at nothing besides telling people exactly what they want to hear, and then not coming through - minus the experiences of a limited population who have had good luck.

The XERD IS stainless though. I don't know if Toyomoto is or not.

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, toyomoto has the stainless one!
and it's cheaper and it comes with O2. One of my concern whether the WHP has much different between the two.

BTW, that's a good info Davefisher, Thank'S!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.