Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Update!

o2 sims are done and tested, you wont have to look at that annoying check engine light anymore. We will start shipping to customers who already bought the headers by the end of next week.

We have been busy with other projects in the last few months however we will go back to work on the IS300 pretty soon and we are planing on releasing our exhaust system by the end of the year as well as a turbo kit.

For those who are still not updated we have race-pipes and headers in stock, lots of them.

If anyone has any questions please e-mail me at [email protected]

Thank you very much. Eyal

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
SWEET! Now I may have to shift my header purchase back to Xerd....too bad Toyomoto!

XERD said:
Update!

o2 sims are done and tested, you wont have to look at that annoying check engine light anymore. We will start shipping to customers who already bought the headers by the end of next week.

We have been busy with other projects in the last few months however we will go back to work on the IS300 pretty soon and we are planing on releasing our exhaust system by the end of the year as well as a turbo kit.

For those who are still not updated we have race-pipes and headers in stock, lots of them.

If anyone has any questions please e-mail me at [email protected]

Thank you very much. Eyal

1 - 2 of 2 Posts