Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Update!

Stainless steel headers are now in stock for those who didnt know. We had the headers in stock for about 2 weeks now however i keep getting e-mails asking when will they be in stock so i figured i would post here and let everyone know that HEADERS ARE IN STOCK and should never be back ordered again. Same thing goes for race-pipes, we had them in stock for a few months now and will always be in stock. Gaskets are in stock as well.

To see pictures of the new stainless steel header and race-pipe go to the following links:

www.xerd.com or http://community.webshots.com/user/xerd

O2 sims are finally going to be completed this week (crossing my fingers, seems like we always bump into some issues with that little project). The o2 sims which should be completed and tested this week are for the 02 and up models, we will need to make a different set for the 01's (different ECU wiring).

If you are interested in any of these items you can purchase them from the IS300.NET store direct or any of our other dealers if you wish.

If anyone has any questions you can e-mail me at [email protected] or you can contact any of our dealers for info as well.

Everyone who already ordered the headers i will try and ship your o2 sims as soon as they come in the door so you could get rid of your check engine light ASAP.

Thanx, Eyal

·
Registered
712 Posts
Hey Eyal,

I have a stupid question. I have an 01 IS and wanted to get the racepipe. Do I need those O2 Sims or is that just for the people who purchased headers. thanks!

:)

·
Blue Glowie
3,769 Posts
LX4U2NV said:
Hey Eyal,

I have a stupid question. I have an 01 IS and wanted to get the racepipe. Do I need those O2 Sims or is that just for the people who purchased headers. thanks!

The pipe doesn't require the use of an O2 sim. :)

·
Registered
712 Posts
jedi said:
LX4U2NV said:
Hey Eyal,

The pipe doesn't require the use of an O2 sim. :)
thanks as always jedi!

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The race-pipe does not require the o2 sim, only the header does.

We dont do any retail sales anymore so if you are interested in any group buys you will have to contact our dealers and ask them if they are willing to have any.

Contact Steve from is300.net store i am sure he will be willing to working something out for you guys.

Thanx, Eyal

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
dasgalloway,

We are using a better collector then the older version and the new race-pipes are made from stainless steel, the old version was mild steel.

All of our products now come with a lifetime limited warranty.

Thanx, Eyal

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
So are you going to mail us the header or do we have to drive to your shop and pick it up? Oh yeah, I ordered my header back on 12-23-02, (that would be 7 months ago).

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No clue who you are, you might want to e-mail me at [email protected] and once i get your info i will check on your order.

WE DONT DO RETAIL SALES ANYMORE, to purchase any of our products you have to go through our dealers.

Eyal.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
XERD said:
No clue who you are, you might want to e-mail me at [email protected] and once i get your info i will check on your order.

WE DONT DO RETAIL SALES ANYMORE, to purchase any of our products you have to go through our dealers.

Eyal.

Yes, I will be sure to email AND call you. You will remember me. So what is the answer to my question? Will you mail us the header or do we have to go and pick it up? I would prefer to pick it up so we can FINALLY meet.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Stick,

This is not the place to contact me and get answers on a personal order. You wish to get some answers e-mail me or call me.

Eyal.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
craniac24,

The race-pipe does not expand, it is just a little longer then the factory one. When you start up the car you engine moves and everything moves along with it so some people thought the race-pipe expanded and so on but in reality it doesn't.

·
Registered
3,435 Posts
Fair enough. I'm just curious then....why did you guys design the pipe to be longer than the stock one? We've all seen pics of cars with the pipe installed, and some now have their exhausts sticking out 3 inches or more!
Personally, I think it makes things look a little goofy.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Actually when we first released the race-pipes they were not longer in size then the factory mid-pipe. Somewhere along the way some people E-mailed me and told me the race-pipe is longer and i guess our fixture changed a bit (we are not sure why).

I am aware of a few race-pipes that are a bit longer however i never had anyone complain about it and i have never seen one that is 3 inches longer, the most i have seen was close to an inch. Also keep in mind that not all after market exhaust are the same length, some are longer then others and when combined with a longer race-pipe makes it stick out even more.

The new stainless steel race-pipes are from new fixtures and are made by a different supplier. So far i didnt hear any complaints and the race-pipe doesn't stick out as much as some of the older versions.

Eyal.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts