Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off yes I did a search......

Just wanting to double check and see if anyone had tried to make this combo work....

I have the Xerd race pipe, and the Xerd header was tried with my setup, but it does not clear the supercharger piping.
So I am looking into the Toyomoto header....is there any way to make the Toyomoto header and Xerd racepipe work together?

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
is300hottie said:
First off yes I did a search......

Just wanting to double check and see if anyone had tried to make this combo work....

I have the Xerd race pipe, and the Xerd header was tried with my setup, but it does not clear the supercharger piping.
So I am looking into the Toyomoto header....is there any way to make the Toyomoto header and Xerd racepipe work together?
I thought TBKO was coming out with their own header/ypipe combo? or maybe that was PLP? hmmmmmmm...

the toyomoto header has a Y pipe as well...

its the Pro-1 design...as far as everyone has said, no, u cannot combine each product...either all Xerd or all Toyomoto....

from toyomoto's website...

·
Registered
34 Posts
I havn't seen the xerd or toyomoto header in person, but i can tell you at the bottom of the header where the racepipe connects, that its only 3 nuts/bollts that holds it together, therefore if the 2 are the same it should work. let me know i run the pro 1 header and i think its a little bit smaller than the xerd and toyomoto but i mean who cares if its 10 hp less or whatever it is,its $250 new, its loud, its faster than stock, and if you really need extra power than a turbo/supercharger should be in your future thats how you make real HP because remember there is a replacement for DISPLACEMENT! i had a run in with a 5.0 mustang and flipped him some crap, said that line, hit the juice and walked away from him nasty........

1 - 4 of 4 Posts