Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
since i should be getting megan headers in the mail any day now...i already have a xerd racepipe, will these fit together...my guess was yes. has anyone tried?

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
I've heard both no and yes but im pretty sure they will fit

·
Registered
554 Posts
I have megan headers with xerd racepipe, no problems here.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Putting on the xerd race pipe eliminates one of the catalytic converters so it probably wont pass emissions.

·
Registered
8,460 Posts
brianho2000 said:
Will racepipe pass state inspection?
you realize that nobody that's posted this thread lives in your state, right? :suspiciou

do a search. i'm sure it's been covered before.

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
yeah, every state is different. and some people have a hook up for inspection stickers. id say most people i know do.

and the flanges on the piping are pretty standard. shouldhave a problem. i think you will def have a leak if you dont use a gasket

·
Registered
235 Posts
have fun wit the megan headers i know i had one hella of time installing them. hoepfully they fixed that little o2 sensor problem being in the wrong spot. donno if it will fit with the xerd race pipe but it fit perfectly with the megan pipe...good luck man!

·
Registered
554 Posts
Pimpmobile said:
have fun wit the megan headers i know i had one hella of time installing them. hoepfully they fixed that little o2 sensor problem being in the wrong spot. donno if it will fit with the xerd race pipe but it fit perfectly with the megan pipe...good luck man!
Oh yea, the same thing happend to me.....it was really annoying.

·
Registered
244 Posts
how come I went to the XERD site and never got an answer back..so how does XERD compare to Toyomotor..I heard that the Toyomotor only comes at a set for $450 with race pipe and header, I dunno if u can buy them seperately...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts