Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

I wanted to post and update everyone who has been waiting for the o2 sims for the XERD headers.

We were working with a company that claimed they were able to make them for the is300 however we always bumped into some kind of issue with them. When we finally got the production o2 sims we tested them ourselves and they actually didnt work so we had to return them. We are not working with them anymore as of this result.

As of last month we decided to change a few things about what will be included in our parts so here is the new information that everyone will need to know.

ALL pending o2 sims orders will be shipping out to the customers within 1-3 weeks. We will be purchasing them from caspers electronics so we know that they will work.

These will be the last batch of o2 sims to go out to customers from us directly.

All new header orders will not include o2 sims however in each package we will include information of where you can purchase them for an additional cost. This will not be an XERD product, it would just be a reference to a part (o2 sim) that will work with our headers.

We apologize for the long wait some of you experienced with the o2 sims and we will get them out to you ASAP.

If anyone has any questions or would like to contact me please e-mail me at [email protected] or call me at 818-889-3737.

Thank you, Eyal

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Those that already purchased an o2 sim from another place and would like a refund for our cost of the o2 sim needs to contact us.

Thanx, Eyal

·
Nygmatic
2,572 Posts
XERD said:
Those that already purchased an o2 sim from another place and would like a refund for our cost of the o2 sim needs to contact us.

Thanx, Eyal
do you have all of our information? or should we pm you shipping info?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts