Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Win an HID Conversion kit for the holidays!

It's that time of year again =) Lots of new and exciting things going on at XenonDepot! New website, new products, and most importantly HOLIDAY SAVINGS!! XenonDepot and KBcarstuff will be giving away 4 free HID kits this holiday season. For the months of November and December, any customer that purchases an HID Conversion kit is automatically entered into a draw to have their purchase refunded!

DRAW DATES:

November 19/08
December 3/08
December 17/08
January 2/09

NEW FOR THE HOLIDAY SEASON! - Volt HID Digital+ HID Conversion Kits

XenonDepot is pleased to introduce the latest in High Intensity Discharge (HID) Xenon technology. Volt HID utilizes ultra slim-line ballasts with next generation patented Digital+ technology for optimal light output and ballast efficiency. This exclusive HID conversion kit is the leader in digital ballast technology and will provide you with a level of performance and quality that is unmatched by similar digital HID products found on the market today. Volt HID Digital+ ballasts are the smallest and lightest ballasts manufactured today. This new ultra-slim design will enable the product to be used in a wider variety of applications.

Please view this link for more information about our Volt HID Digital+ kit:

HID Kit | Volt HID 6000k Digital HID Kits | Xenon HID Conversion |

MSRP: $199.99

My.IS Holiday Price: only $119.99

Xtreme HID Conversion Kits - Quality & Durability proven since 2001

The Xtreme HID kit is an established and reliable product line that has been popular with Lexus owners since 2004. For a limited time only, take advantage of this unprecedented low price on our Xtreme HID conversion kit.

MSRP: $224.99

My.IS Holiday Price: only $174.99

Please view this link for more information:

HID Kits |XenonDepot HID Light Conversion Kits l 4300k HID Kits | 5000k HID Kits | 6000k HID Kits | 6500k HID Kit | 8000k HID Kits | Xtreme HID Kit

Please use coupon code "MIS" upon checkout and you will see a $25 discount deducted from the price.

ORDER NOW TO AVOID THE HOLIDAY RUSH!!

This is not a group buy. Orders are shipped as they are placed. All H1 HID Kits are in stock and ready to ship!

Good luck!

Steve

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here are some pics of our Volt 6000k HID Kit installed in the fogs of an IS:

STOCK FOG LIGHTS:

6000k Volt HID Kit installed:

Steve

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
what is the difference between extreme and normal hid kit? any picture of an is300 with the kit installed? since after school its already dark i need some new bulbs so why not get new hid kit too.

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
Yes do you have the 3000k foglights for the IS300 pictures?

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Congratulations to J Jurac - Winner of our first FREE HID kit! 3 more kits to give away in the next little while!!! Check out website for details =)

Steve

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey Guys,

I just got some really cool pics of the Volt kit installed in an Acura RSX:

**Thanks to Joe Cipolla/J71media for the pics

Steve

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Congratulations to M. Moc - Winner of our 2nd FREE HID KIT!!! 2 MORE KITS TO GIVE AWAY THIS MONTH!!!

Steve

·
Ninja?
16,050 Posts
quick question.. are xtreme HID bulbs compatible with the volt kit? I have the volt kit right now with the 6000k bulbs.. but im kinda upset that the output doesnt look as good because of the color.. i was wondering if i could use the 4300k bulbs from the xtreme HID kit because the plugs look to be the same.

also, any tips on how low or high to aim the headlights? I am on stock aiming right now.. but the output on the ground isnt that great.

please let me know.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts