Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
6000K & 8000K D4S HID BULBS ON SALE!! - Only $69.99/bulb - Direct replacement for your OEM D4S HID bulbs

OEM HID D4S BULBS (Before):

Xtreme HID 6000k D4S BULBS INSTALLED (After):

Xtreme HID 6000k D4S BULBS INSTALLED (After):

Tired of your OEM HIDs looking just plain white? Did you want to get more colour out of your OEM HIDs and get the same look as BMW/Audi HIDs? Enhance your lighting with our D1S replacement bulbs. These bulbs are a direct replacement for your OEM HID bulbs and will not require you to modify your vehicle in any way. This is not a group buy! There are no minimum number of people required! Orders are shipped as they are placed. This is just promotional pricing for being a Club Lexus member. Enjoy =)

ORDERING INFO:
Link: HID Kits | XenonDepot HID conversion Kits | Xtreme Xenon Light Kit| Projector Halo Headlamp | LED Tail Lights | Xenon Bulbs and ballasts
Please use Coupon Code: MISD4 upon checkout.

OEM vs Xtreme 6000k D4S HID bulb installed (OEM bulb on passenger side):

OEM vs Xtreme 6000k D4S HID bulb installed: (OEM bulb on driver's side)

These are TRUE D4S bulbs. The reason I say that is because we have had several customers call us and let us know that they were sold "D4S" bulbs only to find out that they did not work properly in their D4 application as they were sold D2 bulbs with modified bases.

Please view this link for some non biased reviews of our D4S bulbs installed:

XenonDepot 8000K Review w/ Pics - Club Lexus Forums

Xenondepot 6000K D4S HID Review & Pics - Club Lexus Forums

Lexus GS 350 2008 - 6000k D4S HID Bulb Upgrade

Enjoy Guys!!

Steve

·
Premium Member
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi,

Warranty is one year.

Takuya j - There is no actual "my.is" promo on the bulbs you need but I can definitely do my best to help you out. Please send me a PM and i will get you some info.

Steve

1 - 7 of 7 Posts