Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,548 Posts
Sanctuary said:
Some of you may have already seen this but I figured I would post the link anyway. It's a link to a real good deal on an XBOX with Splinter Cell and some other free stuff. The price seems great too, enjoy.

http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product_id=B020207E
I thought they were selling xbox's with Sega GT and JSRF and remote for $200 already?

The online game to get is Unreal Championship, it's so fun online.

·
Registered
3,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had no idea they were seliing Xbox with other free games and stuff for $200. Then again I really haven't been in the gaming scene so I don't what's up. :crazy:

I won't be purchasing one but I thought some people here might.

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
at costco they are selling the xbox adn the 2 games, a 2nd controller and the dvd playback kit for $240. not a bad deal, but I don't have any need for the dvd kit, so that is just a waste for me.

·
Registered
28,808 Posts
Sanctuary said:
I had no idea they were seliing Xbox with other free games and stuff for $200. Then again I really haven't been in the gaming scene so I don't what's up. :crazy:

I won't be purchasing one but I thought some people here might.
I just got this package a few days ago. I havent played video games for so long. My new goal is to make a permanent divot in my couch like Homer has.

·
Registered
28,808 Posts
TDaddy said:
Whoever is responsable for that tirade should learn the virtues of loosing his virginity. He would be a much happier man and wouldn't care about putting that much time and thought into creating a "I hate XBOX because..." site.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
7 Participants
DJPoop
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing