Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,548 Posts
Sanctuary said:
Some of you may have already seen this but I figured I would post the link anyway. It's a link to a real good deal on an XBOX with Splinter Cell and some other free stuff. The price seems great too, enjoy.

http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product_id=B020207E
I thought they were selling xbox's with Sega GT and JSRF and remote for $200 already?

The online game to get is Unreal Championship, it's so fun online.

·
Registered
3,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had no idea they were seliing Xbox with other free games and stuff for $200. Then again I really haven't been in the gaming scene so I don't what's up. :crazy:

I won't be purchasing one but I thought some people here might.

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
at costco they are selling the xbox adn the 2 games, a 2nd controller and the dvd playback kit for $240. not a bad deal, but I don't have any need for the dvd kit, so that is just a waste for me.

·
Registered
28,808 Posts
Sanctuary said:
I had no idea they were seliing Xbox with other free games and stuff for $200. Then again I really haven't been in the gaming scene so I don't what's up. :crazy:

I won't be purchasing one but I thought some people here might.
I just got this package a few days ago. I havent played video games for so long. My new goal is to make a permanent divot in my couch like Homer has.

·
Registered
28,808 Posts
TDaddy said:
Whoever is responsable for that tirade should learn the virtues of loosing his virginity. He would be a much happier man and wouldn't care about putting that much time and thought into creating a "I hate XBOX because..." site.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts