Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
ps2 gamecube xbox depends- for home-ps2 for car-ps2 for sexual pleasure xxxbox- wait noone should know that!

·
Registered
279 Posts
hey im offered to buy a ps2 w/ a couple games (probably shitty games) and one controller for $140 bucks....should i take it? i really want to go out and get the new contra game :D

·
Registered
306 Posts
I have a PS2 and an X-Box. Personally they are both great. I can't wait to grab Steel Battalion for the X-box. It's gonna be sweet

·
Registered
683 Posts
primetime69 said:
hey im offered to buy a ps2 w/ a couple games (probably shitty games) and one controller for $140 bucks....should i take it? i really want to go out and get the new contra game :D
shit...if you dont take that..hit me up

·
Chocolate Goodness
34,363 Posts
We have talked in lenght about this, if you do a search you'd find a lot of topics about this, some of them recent. I did a lot of research about this about a month ago and ended up buying the PS2, mainly for the game library, ease of DVD playability, sompatibility with PSone (which I had), etc...Xbox was a close second, mainly because its superior hardware (great potential), somewhat better graphics (I don't think by much), and the optional DVD player kit (extra $30). If you like playing online, xbox is much superior (it is built by Microsoft). It will concentrate a lot on this area. Gamecube had no appeal to me whatsoever.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Trovador talk about gaming potential. Capcon's "Steel Battalion" for the XBox will be one of the best games ever. The game itself comes with a controller that is somewhere around 3ft wide. It's got two joysticks, a shifter, and over 40 buttons. It also comes with 3 foot pedals. All of which perform a function in the game. The game itself is a mechwarrior type game, but 10x more in depth graphically and functionally. As soon as I get this game i'll be playing it on the 60" with surround sound. MM......

·
Chocolate Goodness
34,363 Posts
IS300Blitz said:
Trovador talk about gaming potential. Capcon's "Steel Battalion" for the XBox will be one of the best games ever. The game itself comes with a controller that is somewhere around 3ft wide. It's got two joysticks, a shifter, and over 40 buttons. It also comes with 3 foot pedals. All of which perform a function in the game. The game itself is a mechwarrior type game, but 10x more in depth graphically and functionally. As soon as I get this game i'll be playing it on the 60" with surround sound. MM......
Xbox is a beast in terms of hardware. I am sure many games like that one will come out when the software companies better figure out how to exploit its capabilities.

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
The XBox is more technologically advanced than the PS2. However, Grand Turismo 3, Grand Theft Auto 3 (not counting PC) and Grand Theft Auto: Vice City is only available on PS2. That alone should make the PS2 a definite purchase!

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
Actually, the question wasn't. Your reply on the other hand...
Acutally wannabee post whore, your reply is dumber than the question. Everyone knows PS2 ownsz, X-box has the hardware, but has like 2 games, Gamecube is for kids.

Go finish hunching a llama or something. :roll: :chill:

·
Chocolate Goodness
34,363 Posts
1SICKLEX said:
Actually, the question wasn't. Your reply on the other hand...
Acutally wannabee post whore, your reply is dumber than the question.
Very original. Didn't I just said the same thing to you in my first post? :roll:

1SICKLEX said:
Everyone knows PS2 ownsz, X-box has the hardware, but has like 2 games, Gamecube is for kids.
If everyone knew this, he wouldn't have asked, smartass. I agree with you on this one, but not everybody knows everything about gaming or game consoles. What I consider dumb is not knowing something and not asking AND putting someone down because he asked something. If everyone was like you we would all be screwed. Don't worry, no one expects much out of you anyways.

1SICKLEX said:
Go finish hunching a llama or something. :roll: :chill:
Maybe after I am finished with your mother. If I find a llama who is not easily grossed out.

:chill:

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
If everyone knew this, he wouldn't have asked, smartass. I agree with you on this one, but not everybody knows everything about gaming or game consoles. What I consider dumb is not knowing something and not asking AND putting someone down because he asked something. If everyone was like you we would all be screwed. Don't worry, no one expects much out of you anyways
Dude, u are really lame explaining yourself.....

Why are u replying, u should be out there hunching a llama :crazy:

1 - 20 of 65 Posts
About this Discussion
64 Replies
35 Participants
BallinMitsubishiStyle
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing