Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im thinking of painting my car either hypermetallic candy apple red or a metallic blue, what do you think?

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Geez..

He only listed 2 colors and now you're throwing him a bunch of other colors.

Stop confusing the poor guy.

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Choose something that isn't ill looking, that other IS300 owners will look at and say "I wish that was a factory color that I could have chosen"

Without color samples, it's hard to tell you which color you suggested is better. Color names do not always do justice to their actual appearance...

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
my pain is perfectly fine, its just that i have wanted those colors for soooooo long now, even before i got my car, i was like"when i get my civic, imma paint it candy apple, or a nice blue" but i called my body shop and they told me $7000 fpr the candy apple, and $6000-6500 for the blue to paint the car, and thats a hookup price. so its either going to be boost or paintand i think boost. maybe next year. but i still want to know what you guys think.

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
SeXiLeXi said:
my pain is perfectly fine, its just that i have wanted those colors for soooooo long now, even before i got my car, i was like"when i get my civic, imma paint it candy apple, or a nice blue" but i called my body shop and they told me $7000 fpr the candy apple, and $6000-6500 for the blue to paint the car, and thats a hookup price. so its either going to be boost or paintand i think boost. maybe next year. but i still want to know what you guys think.
Are you kidding me? Boost over paint for sure! :crazy:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts