Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Lookin to trade my Sport Design Heads and Tails for a set of black heads and tails. Let me know if anyone is down for a swap. Thanks.

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was told there were 20k on them and at this point Im just keeping the fogs

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No one wants to trade? Ill throw some money in as well obviously.

·
Maxed out Rep Club Member
14,279 Posts
I'm thinking about the trade but I'd like to have the fogs aswell.

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I see you are asking a lot for your lights. How much money would I have to throw in? Im not looking to spend that much thats why Im looking to trade.

·
14,279 Posts
^^ I have another set of brand new satin black heads from AAC that I got to replace those with the projectors. I also have a set of satin black tails and fogs. I already have a set of black chrome tails, so if you wanted to trade heads and fogs then you could buy just my tails. My car is my daily driver so I would need you to send yours first, I hope that would't be a problem.

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh ya well then Id trade for the heads and fogs. But that wouldnt work because my car is my daily driver as well.

·
14,279 Posts
I gave it some serious thought while I was at work last night, I think I'm just going to keep the setup I have now. Good luck with finding someone to trade you, it shouldn't be hard at all. I don't know why more guys/gals haven't jumped on this opportunity.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts