Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's time for me to return the lease on my 2005 IS300, and I need to revert back to OEM tails. I had mine custom painted/smoked, and would like to swap with 2003+ OEM smoked tails. I paid $200 for the labor/paint less than a year ago, but I'm not looking to make any money off of this.

I'm looking to do a straight swap (no cash exchanged either way) with somebody local in the San Francisco Bay Area- I can perform the labor. I only need to swap your outer tails (I have an extra set of inner ones, so I'll just give you my smoked inners). I'm not on here very often, so please email me for an immediate response: boris (at) fordela . com

Here are some pics I just took in direct sunlight, it usually looks a bit darker. I should also add the tails are all FLAWLESS, car is just kinda dirty.

Reactions: SamanthaIS300

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I've got several emails from people wishing to do the swap this weekend. I need to return the car Wednesday night, so it has to be done before that. The swap would take 1.5 hours maximum, and I'm available all day today/tomorrow to do it.

·
Registered
254 Posts
i wish that i was local :/

·
Banned
4,149 Posts
if only you wernt 6 hours away... ahaha

·
Registered
209 Posts
hey man, i'll take the tails too! haha