Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
want to swap my SBM wald kit with your stock sbm exterior parts, which will include: your front bumper, your front fenders, your rear doors and your rear bumper.

in exchange, you will get: my oem front bumper with JDM wald lip and the side markers are filled in, my stock sbm fenders + wald flares, wald side skirts, my stock rear doors, my stock rear bumper + wald apron and finally, the rear wald flares (both the door pieces and the flares that goes on the quarter panels)

the asking price for the trade is parts + $1200. I will consider non SBM parts, but the price will be more since I will be paying extras for the paint job. i will help you to install everything back with the exception of the rear quater panel flares.

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hey samantha, thanks. i plan to put more miles on the car and the wald kit is just too low; especially i am lowered, too. this is why i want to turn the outside back to stock...the wald kit is too nice for me to scrape it all the time.

how is chris and his is350? tell him to post more pictures!!

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
hey samantha, thanks. i plan to put more miles on the car and the wald kit is just too low; especially i am lowered, too. this is why i want to turn the outside back to stock...the wald kit is too nice for me to scrape it all the time.

how is chris and his is350? tell him to post more pictures!!
Oh. I see. That makes sense. Chris is well, and we're working on getting some pictures up!

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Oh so tempting. Especially after I just had a date with Bugs Bunny last night and both my 2nd Wald lip and Bugs both lost.

·
Registered
1,988 Posts
yea sorry, these are not shippable parts.
lol you so can ship them brandon. i just shipped out a Wald Lip to Ohio and Wald sides to Houston. lol. you just have to make a box. or get a box big enough.

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
I'm interested in the rear and sides.

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
bump!!!!! any traders?

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
who want the flares? i have another SBM taker on the bumpers, but i need to find someone who needs the flares and can trade me with their SBM stock front fender + rear doors.

SBM only please, thanks!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts