Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pretty good self explination in the title. haha

Selling my BO painted Eyelids. I dont really know how much they go for to be honest,.

Buyer pays shipping. PM me with offer? I was thinking around $30 shipped in US?

There is a little paint ding on the right one, on the corner. Other then that, they are good to go sexy.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
pics please

·
Banned
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
291 Posts
can you take any close up pix, as soon as i see those i will take off your hands-thats a promise (as long as they are in the shape you promise they're in) ;)

·
Banned
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
can you take any close up pix, as soon as i see those i will take off your hands-thats a promise (as long as they are in the shape you promise they're in) ;)
cam broke. so i will take some with my phone real quick for you. gimem bout 15 minutes.

·
Banned
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hope these are ok. with my phone =/ sorry

EDIT: took a picture of the paint knick there. and there is no more double sided tape. pretty sure thats a given lol but that shit's pretty cheap in a store =P

And by the way, to whomever buys them, they fit very very well. Perfect fit.

·
Banned
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
sale pending. NVMYlex

·
Banned
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
SOLD to NVMYlex

damn that was quick lol

·
Registered
291 Posts
lol tell me about it, you just saved my having to paint some that i recently bought from another member here. but since yours are already painted im just going to resale the unpainted ones i have now, haha thanks bro.

SO IF ANYONE STILL LOOKING, i have the exact same eyelids never installed nor painted. they are brand new, tape is still on them.

·
Banned
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
tracking info PM'd. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts