Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, this morning when i woke up..i decided to clean out the garage..so i backed my car out of the garage and parked it right next to the garage...took a whole 10 seconds to do...and when i did back out of the garage..the car was totally normal...so when i was done cleaning the garage ..about 20 minutes..i started the car back up to put it back in the garage..but this time when i did start the car...the "CHECK ENGINE" light was on and the "TRAC OFF" light was flashing every 3 seconds...WTF? when i started the car 20 minutes before it was totally normal..moved the car 10 feet and now it has 2 lights on?

'02 GGP IS300

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i moved my car 10 feet and nothing was wrong and then 20 minutes later i turn it on ..and the check engine light is on and the trac off button keeps flashing

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Try diconnecting the battery for 20 min, then reconnecting it. The ECU may have had a brain fart.

·
Registered
106 Posts
same thing happened to me... try resetting the ecu first before jumping to conclusions if it doesnt go away then take it to your dealer.

·
Registered
820 Posts
probably a misfire too. Just reset your ECU, if it comes back, take it to the stealer

1 - 20 of 21 Posts