Lexus IS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
a damn O.Z. Rally Edition Lancer pulls up next to me at a light, light turns green and we both take off- i thought i'd walk away from this POS off the line, but no such luck- he stuck with me- now if it were longer (it was probably up to 40 max.) i'm sure i would've walked away, but still.....whats with the low end? i didn't have the ECT power on, just regular A/T (not e-shift mode)now i'm not so sure about getting a header and exhaust- won't they kill the low end power? :pissed:

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
maybe it was hooked up alittle?

·
Registered
18,524 Posts
importracr317 said:
a damn O.Z. Rally Edition Lancer pulls up next to me at a light, light turns green and we both take off- i thought i'd walk away from this POS off the line, but no such luck- he stuck with me- now if it were longer (it was probably up to 40 max.) i'm sure i would've walked away, but still.....whats with the low end? i didn't have the ECT power on, just regular A/T (not e-shift mode)now i'm not so sure about getting a header and exhaust- won't they kill the low end power? :pissed:
if you had TRAC on and ECT power OFF, then I can see you losing....especially him being likely a 5speed as well...

u need to have TRAC off and ECT power ON :wink:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.