Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
houston is like the 4th largest city and we still dont have the 2002 yet! smaller cities are getting 02's before us. wtf is up with that?! this sucks, damn it, i need a new car bad.

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
Yea, I talked to my rep at Park Place of Plano and she said they have allocated them, but not for 2-4 weeks will they be there in Dallas.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Sewell Lexus of Fort Worth should have a red and a black manual 02's in about 10 days. Both are minimum options (no NAV etc) cars, and both are already pre-sold!

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
Yea, Plano alocated 13 of them, 7 are sold!! Se said she will have a few red in manual though.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yea, i think houston is finally getting their shipment in. westside said early next week.
yoyo, do you know when sterling is getting theirs in? friday u think?

·
Registered
15 Posts
I ordered my 2002 last week. The dealer has one coming and will be ready for me by next Thursday!!! cant wait..

[ August 16, 2001: Message edited by: pandabebe ]

·
Registered
17 Posts
Steve <something> from Sterling McCall called me and told me they should be in this week. He said he will give me another call when they get them in. Anyone interested in starting a group buy??

YoYo

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks yoyo...i would be interested, but i dont think we can get enough ppl for it.

pandabebe, where did you order yours from?

·
Registered
15 Posts
If you go to http://www.carbuyingtips.com/,
there are some ways to get a price quote through the internet. What they do is get your car information that you want and then direct to it to the nearest particiapting Lexusa and the 'internet' rep will call you and make a deal with you. It's a lot easier bc you dont have to actually go in.

Sterling McCall is pretty good...

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i just got back from test driving a 5 speed at westside. its a yellow one with full black leather. no nav but it does have a spoiler. i dont know when they will be getting more in, but all i know is that im sold. nice car.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
badman....it was the full leather, black. no escaine. it was really soft, i liked it. sterling mccall has a auto red one, not sure what options it has on it tho.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Dang fella's

I called Sterling McCall last week and they said they wouldn't get their 02's in until September or early October. Well glad they are here, want that car bad.

I'm in for a group guy, let me know. I have another friend who is down in getting one also.

keep everyone updated on the availability on the cars that are on the Lexus lots for Houston.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I got the LS package. It came with the leather/escaine, moonroof, and power seats. Pretty much the same as last years loaded packasge except now has armrest and curtain air bags..

1 - 20 of 65 Posts
About this Discussion
64 Replies
17 Participants
YoYo
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing