Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2002 Blue Lexus IS300
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m looking for xerd headers because based on what I learned here they are good for performance/quality but not as loud as the Mazzuri headers which is perfect for my daily na build. I’m trying to improve the power/sound without going nuts or making it unbearable sound wise. I know I’m trying to find something highly coveted, but hopefully somebody’s got working ones they don’t mind letting go.

·
Registered
2002 Blue Lexus IS300
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump also I think I posted this in the wrong area. Should I move the post?

·
Registered
2002 Blue Lexus IS300
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You're good. Beware of scammers though, people with no posts contacting you, people trying to give you emails, or trying to make you pay with paypal friends and family.
Thanks, but I figured it was a scam. You would think that they would at least try to make their message more appealing right? I can tell the dude doesn’t even know what “a xerd headers” are.

·
Registered
2002 Blue Lexus IS300
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
They showed up about two or three years ago and have plagued us ever since.
I guess they gotta hustle somewhere right? All that being said, anybody got xerd headers tho??? I don’t want to settle but I also want to do my build asap

·
Registered
271 Posts
I guess they gotta hustle somewhere right? All that being said, anybody got xerd headers tho??? I don’t want to settle but I also want to do my build asap
Aftermarket headers aren't necessarily "rare," however they aren't plentiful either. I would be prepared to wait for awhile, especially if you are dead set on Xerd specifically.

·
Registered
139 Posts
I'm going back to stock and will have a set of Dezod greens soon in case you're interested.

Sent from my HD1907 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2002 Blue Lexus IS300
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm going back to stock and will have a set of Dezod greens soon in case you're interested.

I am interested but I have to do a little research on them first. If you are going back to stock are you going all the way stock because I have oem exhaust parts for sale we can do a trade +cash on top. what’s your opinion on them?

·
Registered
139 Posts
I am interested but I have to do a little research on them first. If you are going back to stock are you going all the way stock because I have oem exhaust parts for sale we can do a trade +cash on top. what’s your opinion on them?
Aside from suspension, the only mod I have installed left are the headers. I am interested in the stock headers cause I threw mine away like an idiot.

Depending on the mileage of yours and location, we can definitely discuss.

Where are you located?

Oh I also have a super low mileage SRT intake in case you're interested.

·
Registered
2002 Blue Lexus IS300
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Aside from suspension, the only mod I have installed left are the headers. I am interested in the stock headers cause I threw mine away like an idiot.

Depending on the mileage of yours and location, we can definitely discuss.

Where are you located?

Oh I also have a super low mileage SRT intake in case you're interested.

Pm me bro. I’ll get back to you sometime tomorrow.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts