Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
8,219 Posts
you would have to pry one of these bumpers away from the owner after you beat him/her to death to get it...

nonetheless, good luck..

·
Banned
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Malekreza11 said:
you would have to pry one of these bumpers away from the owner after you beat him/her to death to get it...

nonetheless, good luck..
thanks but no thanks it doesnt help me in any way.

·
Banned
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Malekreza11 said:
point was that ur not gonna get one here... try ebay
why the hell are u posting in my thread. as a matter of fact i dont give a sh't wat u have to say so please keep yer damn comments to yourself. *point made*

FYI ebay doesnt have one forsale (i already checked) and another thing when did i say i was going to get one here?! << just asking around

if u have a problem with me Malek keep it out of the forums and tell me straight up like a MAN!!!

·
Registered
669 Posts
Malek why dont you back off the thread if your just gonna post negative comments. Post somewhere where itll actually benefit someone.

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
XxpNoisNxX said:
Malek why dont you back off the thread if your just gonna post negative comments. Post somewhere where itll actually benefit someone.
word. everyone knows it's hard to get a L-Tuned/CarsonTuned nowdays. so it's really useless to post something like that. peace out.

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
get the carson tuned bumper, the chance of you or anyone else finding one on here is more then remote and down right getting irritating with atleast a thread each week by diff members requesting something that was overpriced, very limited, and discontinued well over 2yrs ago. Call your dealership, call trd usa, call the ceo of lexus you are not gonna find one...If someone has one for sale, which last I checked was looong ago they will post up I'm sure..Simple as this get the TRD/neo original from japan or the replica= carson tuned so you can keep your crashbar (CT which is also located in "SOCALI")..end of story, thats my newbie rant for today.

ps also gandy or however your name is need to chill out, malekreza gave you a decent answer and you lashed out like you are 5..take it to the pl if you cant take reality..

·
Premium Member
10,234 Posts
Gandy IS 350 said:
why the hell are u posting in my thread. as a matter of fact i dont give a sh't wat u have to say so please keep yer damn comments to yourself. *point made*

FYI ebay doesnt have one forsale (i already checked) and another thing when did i say i was going to get one here?! << just asking around

if u have a problem with me Malek keep it out of the forums and tell me straight up like a MAN!!!
I don't know if you and Malek have other issues, but from what I read, what Malek wrote was just to advise you that you're jus completely wasting your time. Trying to buy a genuine Ltuned bumper is like trying to find a pin in a haystack.

·
Registered
8,219 Posts
Gandy... chill out dude.. i gave you a suggestion and that was ebay... I didnt say you would find one easily, but i know 2 people personally that have found Ltuned bumpers from Ebay and they were real... Point is, asking around here for that bumper is a waste of time... Your best bet is other sources...

What the hell is all this talk about my condition?

·
Banned
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
LexISpooled said:
ps also gandy or however your name is need to chill out, malekreza gave you a decent answer and you lashed out like you are 5..take it to the pl if you cant take reality..
haha if u havent noticed.. this isnt the only thread where malek posted negative comments. so since it doesnt concern u pls butt out of other people's issues. thanks

·
Banned
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Eminence said:
I don't know if you and Malek have other issues, but from what I read, what Malek wrote was just to advise you that you're jus completely wasting your time. Trying to buy a genuine Ltuned bumper is like trying to find a pin in a haystack.
but still i try.

·
Registered
8,219 Posts
christ... when have i made negative comments at you...

last time i remember i was helping you out with your faulty SRT intake...

·
Registered
3,764 Posts
damnnnnnnnnnnn, everyone take a chill pill !!! or go to lex dealer drink thier free bottle of water to chill!

·
Registered
451 Posts
What is this mess? :screwy:

Just an FYI, I got a genuine L-tuned kit from E-bay a couple months ago...if you can wait long enough (I looked every day for 7 months) your patience can pay off...depends how bad you really want it. I was willing to wait as long as it took.

·
Banned
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Malekreza11 said:
last time i remember i was helping you out with your faulty SRT intake...
there u go again with yer damn comments which is irrelevent to wat im looking to buy. pls stop posting its getting annoying.

·
Registered
8,219 Posts
Gandy IS 350 said:
there u go again with yer damn comments which is irrelevent to wat im looking to buy. pls stop posting its getting annoying.

hahahah... this is funny..

1 - 20 of 24 Posts